Wayne P. Marsh, PLC, Handles A Variety Of Practice Areas
Over the years, Wayne P. Marsh, PLC, has established a strong reputation as a go-to estate planning and probate law firm in Sun City. Mr. Marsh welcomes the opportunity to advise Arizona residents on all aspects of estate planning. He can meet with you in a satellite office near your location anywhere in the Valley region.
Representing Clients In Other Legal Matters
The firm also serves people throughout the Phoenix area in diverse practice areas, including:
- Debt relief through Chapter 7 bankruptcy: Are you overwhelmed by unmanageable debt? You or your business may find the relief you are looking for by filing bankruptcy.
- Personal injury representation: If you were injured in a car accident, a slip-and-fall accident or by any other method caused by someone's carelessness or negligence, contact a lawyer as soon as possible. Initial consultations are free and representation is contingency-based, so you will owe no attorneys' fees until we help you recover compensation.
- Wrongful death: Wayne P. Marsh, PLC, represents surviving family members in fatal accident cases. We can determine who is liable and help you file a claim or lawsuit after you have lost your loved one in a crash or any type of accident. We can also assist with probate and other estate-related issues.
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements: As you prepare to marry or reorganize asset ownership after marriage, you may be wise to consider creating a prenuptial agreement or a postnup (after marriage) as a complement to other estate planning documents. Talk to attorney Wayne P. Marsh to discuss the most appropriate solutions in your case.
- Guardianships and conservatorships: Schedule a consultation to discuss your family's needs. Establish a guardianship for a child or vulnerable adult. Create a conservatorship for an elderly parent or other family member in need of legal protection.
- Business organization: Wayne P. Marsh, PLC, can assist with business formation and dissolution of partnerships and corporations. Ensure compliance with laws and regulations pertaining to your new or growing business. Talk over business succession goals and how they fit in with your personal estate planning.
Request A Consultation To Explore Your Options And Devise A Strategy To Meet Your Needs
Even if your legal matter is not listed here, lawyer Wayne P. Marsh welcomes the opportunity to advise and direct you regarding any legal issue. Send an email message or call (623) 933-7427 or (888) 251-5153 (toll free) to schedule a meeting with Mr. Marsh.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.