All About Estate Planning
Map Your Future — Protect Your Loved Ones
Building your legacy through estate planning can help ensure that your loved ones are provided for after you are gone. A will and customized trust can provide peace of mind for yourself and those closest to you. Through these documents and related actions, your wishes for your own health care, as well as distribution of your assets after death, can be made clear through enforceable legal instruments.
Turn To An Estate Planning Lawyer You Can Trust
Wayne P. Marsh, PLC, has more than 30 years' experience assisting Arizonans through all aspects of estate planning, as well as probate and estate administration for families. He can meet with you in Sun City and in satellite offices throughout the Valley.
We are here to customize estate planning solutions with you. If you work with lawyer Wayne P. Marsh, you can expect reassuring step-by-step guidance in all aspects of your estate plan.
- Together, we will identify and outline your needs and wants in relation to your estate and future.
- We will advise and counsel you throughout the entire estate planning process
- We work out the right estate plan for you, which may include:
- We will do our best to ensure that at all times you are comfortable and at ease with all decisions made in planning your estate, working at your pace at every stage.
Benefits Of Thoughtful Estate Planning
Through proper and complete estate planning:
- You can retain control of your property at all times.
- Your assets will be secured legally from unwarranted taxes, 'vultures,' probate and creditors.
- You will be assured that if you ever become disabled, your legal and financial affairs will be in order and your health care preferences will be clear.
- Your loved ones can be financially protected in the future.
- You and your family can avoid unwarranted legal fees for attorneys, executors and probate in the future.
- Asset transfer can occur quickly and easily when the time comes.
Start Now To Design Or Complete Your Estate Plan
Come for a free initial consultation with us and start living a life of ease knowing your future and your loved ones' future is well-protected. Learn the truth about myths related to estate planning. Avoid common mistakes many people make. Talk to an experienced Phoenix area estate planning attorney at Wayne P. Marsh, PLC.
Learn What You Need To Know About Estate Planning And Probate In Arizona
Wayne P. Marsh, PLC, is a well-established Sun City-based law firm providing customized, sensible legal solutions for clients throughout the Phoenix area. Areas of practice include wills, trusts, powers of attorney, probate and general legal matters such as personal injury and business organization. Email us or call (623) 933-7427 or (888) 251-5153 toll free to request an initial consultation about your concerns and options for meeting your needs.
What Powers Of Attorney Should You Include In Your Estate Plan?
A power of attorney can be a dangerous document if it gets in the wrong hands at an inopportune time. Many people consider it a good idea to give a close family member or friend the ability to manage health care decisions and/or personal property in case of incapacitation, incarceration or any unforeseen crisis. Indeed, powers of attorney have helped many families in situations such as these. Other people have experienced betrayal by someone named in a power of attorney.
Understand The Power Of A Power Of Attorney Document And Select Carefully
Discuss these and other considerations in a personalized consultation with estate planning attorney Wayne P. Marsh in Sun City, Arizona, if you are thinking about setting up powers of attorney covering financial and health care "what if" scenarios. Specific documents you select may include:
- A durable power of attorney
- A medical power of attorney
- A fixed-period temporary power of attorney
Talk over options for clarifying the circumstances under which a power of attorney would apply. Lawyer Wayne P. Marsh has years of experience guiding families and individuals through all aspects of estate planning, including powers of attorney. He can meet with you in his offices in Sun City or in one of various satellite offices throughout the Valley.
Mr. Marsh can let you know about limitations and obstacles that may or may not mean your desired wording is likely to achieve your objectives. There may be other — less risky — ways to accomplish what you need, such as empowering someone to purchase groceries for you with money from your bank account. A low-limit credit card that would be automatically repaid from your account might be a safer option. That is one example of many ways to avoid creating a power of attorney unnecessarily.
Get The Personalized Advice You Need About Powers Of Attorney From A Lawyer You Can Trust
With years of experience in estate planning law in Arizona, lawyer Wayne P. Marsh is prepared to help you discover and create documents such as powers of attorney, wills, trusts and more. Email us or call (623) 933-7427 or (888) 251-5153 to schedule a consultation.